Date.com has been in the online dating industry since 1997 during the Valentine’s Day, consists of approximately 11 million active members. Date.com is a very simple but very convenient and easy-to-use online dating site. The site was re-launching on Valentine’s Day 2000 as a subscription-based service. By far in 2016, Date.com has successfully matched up to thousands of couples and at least 60 marriages taking place during the past decades.
“Get more dates with fun, successful singles,”
Date.com provides a wide range of people, including all ages, religions, locations, ethnicity, almost every aspects that you might consider seek for. Some of them are merely looking for friendship, casual dating, long-term relationships or marriage. Date.com primarily based in U.S. and Canada. However, you could still be able to find singles near your location no matter where you live.
Some reviewers criticize Date.com for its simplicity, but many of the best dating websites actually lose focus of the primary goal of matchmaking in favor of an attractive, flashy online dating experience. Moreover, Date.com allows users to create a profile and search through singles for free. Although you cannot contact other members without paying, you can do just about everything else, and the free membership is unlimited. We highly recommend you at least take advantage of the free membership to stensive ee if you find a potential match and want to upgrade to a paid membership; you literally have nothing to lose.
- Recognized as one of the largest users base online dating site
- Profile creation is easy and FREE! (You are able to search for singles for free as well)
- An extensive online dating magazine that teaches user the registration tutorials and dating tips (Date.info)
- Mobile friendly (allows users to communicate via SMS)
- Formal and proper online dating site (not a hookup site)
- Straightforward “Wanna meet up” feature
- Either send a “Yes,” “Maybe,” or “No” to accept, set as pending, or reject
- “Favorite” feature to grab attention from someone by sending a message “I’m interested in you.”
- “E-zine”, Date.com’s monthly online magazine
- “Mega Winks” feature to send a message in bulk to a group of friends
- “This Week’s Dating Advice” pop-up to offer some online dating tips (do’s and don’ts).
- Old style user interface; not as attractive as other dating sites
- Features are too basic and simple
- No live chat support; only email support service is available
Differences between Free Membership and Paid Membership @ Date.com
Date.com Member Fees
Paid members are able to use features below for granted:
- Sending and reading emails and instant messages
- Highest ranking in search results
- Ads blocking feature
- Costs in US Dollars ($):
- 1 month for $29.95
- 3 months for $59.95 ($19.98 per month)
- 6 months for $89.95 ($14.99 per month)
- 12 months for $119.95 ($9.99 per month)
- Can pay via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB & American Express), PayPal or Check